Baytone Cigar Box Guitar Pickup by John Anthony Guitars J034
Baytone by John Anthony Guitars
Designed primarily for cigar box guitars, this unique pickup gives a powerful, rounded tone and different aesthetics to the norm. Screws in directly from the front and projects just 9mm above the fitted surface.
Could be used for up to 4 string electric guitars too where a different look and sound is required.
High quality item, hand built and wound.
- Enamelled copper wire, scatter wound
- 4k D.C. resistance.(+/- .5 k)
- Wax potted as standard (message if not required)
- Mounting screws supplied.
- Alnico V magnet.
- Four colour options.
- Cloth tape wrapped and extra coil shielding applied.
- High quality , hand built item.
- Unique and Beautiful.
- Matching control plate available
- See Demo No. 4 for sound samples.
Genuine Hand built Artisan Pickup Made in the UK.
Please choose small parcel postage.
Postage UK £4.70
A signature will be required
Please note there is a 3 working day processing time from order to dispatch.
Antony Moggridge of SHonKy Musical Instruments wrote of this pickup:
"Hi I bought a pickup from you a while back finally completed the guitar I bought it for Looks great although I painted it to suit the guitar more. and more importantly it sounds great too. bit like a P90 really good and fat ."